Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Carolyn Shepard Miller Watercolors are Available in my Etsy Shop!

I've been busy busy painting. I paint with rich color using excellent tools. I create my paintings with every fiber in my being. It is gift for which I am eternally grateful.



I am so thrilled to be back full speed.

...I am over the moon about switching to my true love- painting.

More-so I feel grateful for the original watercolors I have sold thru my etsy shop.

Good news. Aside from Limited Editions I will be offering cards soon. It's an easy and sweet way to collect my work and share it with loved ones.


All Images are copyrighted and owned by Carolyn Shepard Miller. They may not be reproduced in any form. Carolyn Shepard Miller owns the intellectual property to all of her paintings.
2015


No comments: