Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Big News From My Small Studio

A dear friend, Sandra, has invited me to attend Waverly Street Gallery's 20/20 show. The reception will be on February 13th. Please come if you can!


I will have 5 watercolor pieces on exhibit and available for sale. Each are one-of-a-kind and will not have printed editions.




I will update as I get more information :-) (my pieces are currently at an artist-run frame shop as I type this). Will give out information about the shop soon too!


It snowed today. I took the pups on one of their three walks. Ginger was hopping in the air chomping at the flakes, this gave me severe belly laughs!




After our walk I grabbed my digi cam, dusted it off, added batteries and had a wonderful, solitude walk. I didn't feel alone~ quite the opposite. The beauty was everywhere the eye could see. The snow was falling so I grabbed a few shots to share with you.










drats, issues uploading my snow pics. Will try again later!

No comments: