Friday, March 29, 2013

Silk Wrist Wraps Listed

Just a reminder in case you missed my post, several new hand dyed silk ribbon wraps have been listed in my esty shop. If you look to the right of this post you will see a square area of a few items in my etsy sop -AutumnLeavesJewelry- click on any photo to enter my shop :)

Also, I have a new batch of hand dyed Greens of Summer silk ribbons I will be adding soon. I'm going to photograph each ribbon and give an option for the charm you would like added. The charms are securely placed so they will never ever fall off.

Also, these charms are die punched by me, hand stamped, using my set from the 1890s (I love love love the font!) ...and yes, even the sterling silver jump rings are made by me.


Here's a peek at my Greens of Summer batch:





No comments: