Monday, March 25, 2013

Silk Wrap Bracelets with Charms




These will be available in my etsy shop a little later today. There will be many variations to choose from as well...each wrap is hand dyed and long.They are long enough to be creative with the width of area you prefer.

All charms are sawed and die punched by me, hand stamped, by me. (I even saw my little jump rings)

Something truly unique- the stamps are from the 1890s, or earlier, I'm not quite sure the actual date. I recectly procured them and am so happy with the results! I have more current stamps but I'd like to use these as for a while.

Please check my shop, AutumnLeavesJewelry, for these listings.

Meanwhile, we woke to this...happy spring? My daffodils are drooping.

 
and finally...this is how my Ginger Girl usually rolls in my studio
 
 
Stay warm!


No comments: