Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello Animal Lovers

Greetings! I have been working on some new pieces in form of animals, and it's been treat. 

There's more in store, but for now here's what I've just listed:

 
 
 
 
I've also just listed these weather-related cuties. In the growing theme of my Elements Earrings/Rain, I thought I'd make some simple, pretty, dainty, sterling silver cloud post earrings:
 
 
 
Fun news, I'll be back showing and selling my jewelry at the Ratner Museum, located in Chevy Chase, MD in April.
 
Here are the wonderful details. Would love to meet you there!!! (more on this subject soon)
 
 
We were up at 4 this morning dealing with doggie issues, pardon my sleepiness and lack of other spontaneous information you'll usually find in my blog posts!
 
All is good, Ginger is doing great, we are a tad tired. Have a wonderful day!!!
 
Thank you to those who ordered Valentine Goodies from my etsy shop, there's still more, and still time!
 
Danke! :-)
 
 
 
 

No comments: