Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pumpkin Bread

Hello Friends,

I'm currently offering Free Shipping within the US. Simply use the code FreeShippingUS at check out to redeem this offer. I know every little bit of savings always helps.

My shop has been unusually slow which has me feeling a little sad. Not to worry, as I type this there is a pair of the sweetest puppy dog eyes staring up at me from my lap.

Speaking of Ginger Girl, I saved myself some money by giving her a bath here at home last night. I used  doggie shampoo. (anything smells better than she has smelled!) I also trimmed her nails...carefully! I feel like a grand pack leader as she didn't seem to mind either task.

The other day it was raining out, which seemed a perfect time to make these:
Pumpkin Bread
(the recipe is below the photo)
 
Pumpkin Nut Bread:
  • 3 1/3 C. Flour
  • 2 tsp. Baking Soda
  • 1 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 2 tsp Cinnamon
  • 2 tsp Nutmeg
  • 1 C. Oil
  • 2/3 C. Water
  • 2 C. Pumpkin (or 1 15 oz. Can)
  • 2 C. Sugar
  • 1 C. whole or Chopped Nuts
Makes 2 Loaves!
 
Grease bread pans
Mix  first 5 dry ingredients
Add oil, water, sugar, pumpkin and nuts, mix
Bake at 350* for 50 minutes
 
 
     
     
 
 


No comments: