Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jewerly 40% Off Sale in my Etsy Shop AutumnLeavesJewelry

Hello Friends,

I haven't blogged in a month! Things have been very busy around these parts. My husband and I are making plans and getting the prep work done for my father-in-law to move to a different location. To say we have not felt stress is to say we haven't felt so much love. Luckily the balance of each is equal. While my father in law has had a tough couple of months he remains healthy and ready for the big move.

In other news I still have some fantastic items on sale and would love for them to find new homes :-)
They would each make wonderful Hanukkah or Christmas gifts! (or just treat yourself - I always say)
:-)

I'm so close to my 1,000th Etsy sale, well, I'm in my 900's and am waiting for that big number to hit. I'll always remember what it was like with my first and 100th sale. I do love the connections I make on Etsy. Connections of fellow lovers of art. Lovers of things hand made.

Soon I will be learning how to carve into wax for hand made, one of a kind, cast metal pieces. I can't wait!

Meanwhile, Ginger has grown from a hyper puppy to a semi...oh dear-okay... mostly-hyper 1 year old dog. She's learning to stay on her bed while I smith in the studio. She's loving her walks and still trying to get to know her sister kitties in the house.

Once my father in law is settled into his new home I will have so much more free time to create lovely jewelry for you.

A couple of days ago a dear friend, Jessie, flew home to visit with family, we met halfway in Annapolis, MD. It's always a special time catching up with each other in person as opposed to online. Aren't we all grateful for being in touch online?



If you look to the right of this entry you will see some photos from my etsy shop you can click on any of them to enter my shop. I'm forever grateful for each sale and look forward to working with you in the future.





No comments: