Saturday, December 29, 2012

Custom Spinner Necklace

This sweet piece is flying out to Australia. A lovely customer ordered this from my etsy shop, AutumnLeavesJewelry.

It's a variation on my much larger personalized family heirloom spinner necklace.

Part of the beauty of this is I made all parts, even both tubes. It was a pure joy to create.

Kinetic jewelry is my favorite to work with.

This will soon be a Made to Order item in my shop along with many other spinner (kinetic) pieces.

I hope you like it.



 
In other news Ginger's chest and inner elbow rash has returned.  We took her to the vet and will be doing the steroid and anti-biotic round again. After this clears up we'll watch closely and might need to take her to a dermatologist to find out what she is actually allergic to.
 
It was nice seeing family and friends over the holidays. Facebook is a great way to stay close to family, if not in person, at least on line :-)
 
 

No comments: