Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This is me and my pa when he still lived in DC...can't wait to see him in a few months :-)

Happy Father's Day to all those Dad's out there! :-)


Yesterday we helped celebrate our niece's graduation from high school. She graduated with honors and is leaving for college this fall. I have such fond memories of when she was born...she has developed into an amazing young woman and will go far in this life :-)


Will be visiting our daughter in Florida in a couple of months and introducing her to Ginger. Life is very full of lovely things to be grateful for.






I promised I would put some older items on sale in my etsy shop so I'm off to do that now...will add some links here as I go along.

25% Discount on this ring, use code Ring at check out :-)

Another ring to use code Rings for... :-)

Another sale Ring :-)



No comments: