Saturday, June 9, 2012

Druzy Earrings

I'm druzy dazed...and through my fog came this pair of shiny, funky, long, blingy pair of white druzy and sterling silver earrings. All hand metal smithed by me.  This pair is too pretty to pass up! If I were looking for a pair of drusy earrings, I'd buy these because who knows when Carolyn will be smithing another pair? Anyway, these really are sweet. The ear wires are completely metal smithed by me, I've sand blasted the drop circles to complement the dreamy druzy tops. They hang 2 3/4" from top of ear wire to bottom of earring. (boy do they swing) :-)


Meanwhile Ginger continues to be her adorable, lovable self.

I recently finished reading Joan Didian's memoir Blue Nights. At some point I'll re-read The Year Of Magical Thinking followed by Blue Nights again. She captures those seemingly indescribable feelings about self and death of a loved one like no other.

I have just loaded The Known World onto my iPad. Not completely sold on e-books,so far it's going fine.

This is me from a few minutes ago, looking at my healing bruise. The bruise is a result from major kick with the first shotgun I learned to use. (I really prefer hand guns)

I'll be listing the earrings shortly.

Stay hydrated out there! : )



No comments: