Friday, April 20, 2012

Free Shipping to Everywhere

Hello

I'm offering free shipping to Everywhere, simply use the code AprilShowers and your total will be automatically adjusted for you
:-)

This is a wonderful time for my overseas friends to receive their packages via USPS, through Customs at no cost :-)

In other news I have a super colorful new ring almost-ready to list...I worked on it yesterday morning and later in the evening. This is what my Bench looked like when I was in the process...anyone who says they have a super clean Bench while smithing is very very lucky!


The pollen in my area is really getting to me, Claritin day-time seems to help but I have to stay on top of it. We'll have more rain this weekend, which I'm grateful for.

Ginger seems to be experiencing her Teen Years, she's almost 8 months old and is very Teen-like! Last weekend she unlocked her downstairs crate from the inside and got out, she hasn't succeeded since. Last night I caught her with my cell phone cord in her mouth, she ran up to me with it...it's as if she wants to be caught. (sometimes it's hard not to laugh)

Will get a photo of the new ring up later, it's a lovely pink stone with a nice round turquoise stone also set next to it.

2 comments:

liz r. said...

Can't wait to see the ring! As for your bench . . . that mess does not look too bad to me.

Ginger sounds really sweet.

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Liz, it's not too bad...compared to the rest of the studio..oh boy, energetic dogs are a handful! :-)