Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Custom Order and New Item

...but first, here's Ginger...she had a bath today, she's eaten a little bald spot in our shag carpet, and I'm back online on my own laptop after she ate through my power cords...but look at her mug, I fall for those eyes every time I look at her :-)


Custom Order for Lauren
A Manly Gift :-)

This has been rivited with sterling silver tube, stamped, and forged into a wonderful keepsake. The back has a special message from the gift giver, it is stamped .925 and has a sterling silver chain and clasp. I really enjoyed making this piece. A love token, another way to say "I Love You"
Have a close-up look inside each heart, I loved adding texture.
(my heart shaped pendants are still available)


...the back...



Fold Formed, with 14K Yellow Gold, Sterling Silver Leaf Pendant

this is new...I'll list it tomorrow...it's similar to my other Sterling Silver Leaf with 14k Yellow Gold, but this one has a bale and a non-hand smithed chain, and it's just as stunning if I do say so myself.

Great news about my right ear, no Mineare's...so I'm going to try Clariton for a week or 2 in hopes this ebbs the distorted sounds I'm hearing.

Meanwhile this tinnitus and nausea are not going to get the better of me...too many things to do and see :-)

2 comments:

ckdowns said...

GINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, Care, she's SOMETHING!!!!!!

So is that pendant--looks so beautiful--good for you, lady!!

Oh, I want to play with Ginger--is she up for a road trip to the prairie??????

CarolynArtist said...

Ginger would sure love to meet you Miss Caroliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. :-)

Turns out she gets car sick and drools if in her carrier. So she's better suited for the old mini cooper, I jack up the passenger seat and she sit high and can see out the window...the result, no drool, happy puppy, and dog park play time trip :-)

Miss you a lot, hope you rec'd my latest in the mail (hugs from the burbs)