Friday, February 17, 2012

News

Hello Friends,

This April I will be showing my work at a wonderful museum along with several other metal smith artists in the DC Area. More details to follow...soon.

If you are in the area (or will be) the weekend of April 14th, please send me a message and I will send you a reminder.

Things are a little too quiet in my etsy shop lately...I know the recession hasn't really let up, and each day etsy welcomes more and more shops. Must keep this in mind and continue to create wearable and beautiful pieces for you :-)
It's going to be quite sunny today. I have a sneeze, and wonder if its due to the early pollen we could be experiencing? Hope to get up in my studio later...

Ginger starts her next level of puppy training classes this weekend. As I watch her grab a tissue and run with it, jump at one of our cats from the window, I wonder if the classes are for us, not her.

Loving my shorter hair (once again) and am happy to say I've lost 7 lbs in the first week of my South Beach (once again, lol) diet. Anyone else on a specific diet? Last time I managed to keep the weight pretty even for about half a year, would love to make this last longer.

That said, off to enjoy my morning spinach, onion and green pepper quiche cup :-)

The great thing about these, you can make them on Sunday and have them last all week in the freezer!

1 comment:

barbaraK said...

I found this easy and with delicious varieties. Last time I made it my husband came into the kitchen and said, “Oh GOOD!” There’s no higher praise than that. Have to try another delicious and popular recipe ideal for nearly any occasion – http://www.gourmetrecipe.com/…Best of all it’s easy to prepare!