Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Silver and Gold Leaf Necklace

Listing soon...
Sterling silver and 14k yellow gold fold formed, chased leaf pendant with hand forged sterling silver chain, clasp also hand forged in sterling silver...

Hosting a family and friend Super Bowl get together (whole lotta cookin' goin' on) but I had to finish this piece this morning...
now I need to vacuum...
Here's what it looks like on...I do love this piece...

The back is soooooooooooo beautiful, wasn't sure which side to make the front. You'll see in another photo how gorgeous the curving fold of the back of this leaf looks.

Stamped along the back are my
Makers Mark
.925
14K

...will be back later to list...


3 comments:

Maryann said...

This is just gorgeous Care! The larger links also add to the magic I feel.
Enjoy the sport and feasting!

CarolynArtist said...

thank you Maryann! I really enjoyed making this piece. Hardly saw any of the game, you know how hosting can be, lol! (enjoy your tomatoes!)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Gorgeous piece, Carolyn. I love the chunky chain too.