Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just Sold, Just Listed, We're getting Snow!

This pretty just sold, thank you Sweet Customer, this was half price...



Just Listed...

(and I'm so proud of this work...)


I was on call for Jury Duty and all set to go...alas my group was not called so I will be picking Ginger up soon from the vet's. She was spayed, also had a baby tooth pulled. I hear she's doing very well, a little more active than they'd like...I may need to decorate her plastic cone collar...she's going to have it for a few more days.

Later we expect snow...nothing like we had 2 years ago, enough to make things pretty, and mess up the DC Area traffic...everyone please drive safe and stay warm :-)




2 comments:

Gina said...

the leaf is beautiful, your work always shows your heart!

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Gina! :-) ...more to come...