Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ginger Update

Hubby and I started puppy training classes for Ginger. Turns out we are the ones being trained. (we figured this would be the case!)

Her Jack Russell Terrier traits are showing and she's such a joy to have in our family. 

I also want to extend a sincere thank you to my sweet customers who have ordered jewelry using my free shipping offer :-) (some of you forgot to use the code...no worries...each of you were reimbursed please check your ppal accts)

I have some new colors to introduce into my shop for the new year. Now that I can schedule time for Ginger to be crated while I work (until her puppy days are over) there will soon be splashes of new hues in my etsy shop, AutumnLeavesJewelry.

After discovering Terry's shop on Etsy, LostSierra, I've fallen in love with setting stones again. If you get a chance check out his shop, but hurry, his stones go fast. He can be found on flickr too under LostSierra. There might be another person who uses his name in her tags for her jewelry, but Terry's shop is strictly cabochons...just a heads up :-)

Been baking a lot of banana bread for a colleague of J's, and pumkin bread for home.

Each Sunday J's dad comes over for the game and then more games (on tv). It's a sweet day, we have a home cooked meal and naps, lol. It does make me miss my father who has relocated to San Diego. 

This is how I felt after our first puppy training class yesterday...


This is Ginger of recent days...
and...

It's time to take my Ginger for another morning stroll outside, it's starting to feel cold here, how about where you are?  Happy Holidays :-)
\

2 comments:

KKreates said...

Very cute puppy!
Have a very Merry Christmas Carolyn.
P.S. We have no snow :( I think New Mexico got all of ours...

J said...

Ginger is a lot of work, but a real sweetheart. Nice post honey! Your loving Hub.