Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Turquoise Ring

I had a very fruitful day making 2 of these..pics of the other one later (the other I made just for me, partly because I LOVE the stone, and partly because...well you'll see tomorrow)

So...will be listing this one later if my laptop allows, I dropped the whole thing onto my wood studio floor, yep, kaboom. It wasn't pretty, less pretty was the cussing that ensued. (forgive me)

Anyway, I'm very happy with this ring, it is so magnificent (stone) and so well set (me) that I am proud to list it in my Etsy shop, AutumnLeavesJewelry.


She's a size 8.5, and has a 2mil by 1 mil thick sterling silver plain band. My makers mark and .925 are inside the band...

going to list after some tea and a chat with my lovely daughter...

hugs


1 comment:

liz r. said...

Care, I tried commenting on your last post, but I think blogger ate it. Suffice it to say that I would love to see photos of the ring you made yourself; the one you show here is so pretty.

Happy almost Thanksgiving--do you have plans?