Saturday, October 22, 2011

New (Old) Pendant

This is my take on my grandmother's old pendant she often wore. There are some variations I couldn't (and wouldn't) make an exact copy. I just love it, it was a joy to make. Each piece was sawed, filed, soldered, chased and made by me, with my hands. (not that there's anything wrong with it, but you won't find any bead caps in my pieces...)

I love you Grandma

and I'm bringing back the beautiful pieces you wore, with my twist.

This will be listed in my Etsy shop soon, if you like this look for more pieces similar to this soon in other forms of jewelry. I think this one will go fast...




6 comments:

susie said...

Beautiful:)

The Noisy Plume said...

SO well done!

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Susie :-)
Hey Miss Plume, thanks :-)

My Art and My Soul said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you (((Sal))) :-)

Willow Branch said...

Oh shut up with your talented self!!! Looooove!!!

Pam