Friday, September 16, 2011

One Day At A Time

Is feeling more like one hour at a time, one breath at a time. Today will be long, and sometimes feel fast. Some big changes are occurring here and I'm rolling with the punches. Sometimes a punch can feel just like a big ocean wave you know the ones you love to ride or try to stand through as they pass near the shoreline?

Speaking of punches, I did just an hour ago receive my own Swanstrom circle punch set, I'm so excited. I have been borrowing my friend Jodi's, she has a Pepe, (I still love you Pepe).

New Service from AutumLeavesJewelry
Soon another- bigger item will arrive. It will allow me to offer services in the form of inscriptions inside your ring, your existing ring or rings from my shop. Stone set rings, all kinds of rings.
Can
I
Tell
You
I'm over the moon that I finally ordered this tool?(machine) My love of rings extends back to when I was 8 years old when something so significant happened.

I've been stocking up my AutumnLeavesJewelry shop lately, making multiples at a time so you may see them listed. I want most of my items to be available for fast shipping when ordered for this holiday season :-)

Hubby's home today helping take care of some of these big changes I mentioned earlier in this post. I love this family, love this life and pray everyone has a fantastic day.


I would love for this pendant to sell...it's just so pretty :-)

4 comments:

susie said...

Thinking of you and yours and hoping all is well- wishing you a wonderful weekend:)

My Art and My Soul said...

I have missed you;o) Don't know what's going on but sending hugs your way. Can't wait to see your new machine, from one tool junkie to another, I'm having tool envy right now;o) Luv ya!!!
Sal

CarolynArtist said...

Hey Miss SuzyQ! It was a great weekend because both the Redskins and Nats won :-)
Sal I've missed you I need to email you, I'm still here, working hard, creating and selling, and oh you will love the machine I now have girly! :-)
Learning to let go and let God...you'd think I'd remember everything I learned back in Sunday school, I think I goofed off during those lessons.

My Art and My Soul said...

email me and tell me all about your new machine and yourself;o) myartandmysoul@cox.net. Hugs, Sal