Saturday, September 24, 2011

Autumn Blooms Silver Jewelry


This metal artist spent the day
making
treats
for
you

In keeping with a kinetic theme in my shop, this bracelet moves, it shines with depth.(it is so me) This rustic dsic bracelet is an instant heirloom you will be proud to wear and pass down to other lovely generations. It is made of sterling silver, and all fabricated by my hands. My makers mark and .925 are stamped along the back.





and these...


These sterling silver disc earrings shine with depth and are light as feathers. They are slightly domed and every aspect is hand smithed by me. The earwires are unique, I kept them long to balance sweetly with the round discs.

Toward the end of my work day in the studio Johnny arrived to attach my new revolving vise. My stepped bracelet mandrel fits in so well, I love it. And I love this man...even if he loves chasing a little white golf ball around a big green grassy area more than attaching a vise for me :-)


I was in a creative timeless zone earlier and my thoughts were racing ahead with new pieces to start.
That's a priceless feeling.

Just about finished reading

The Appointment
about to start
Slap


Happy Autumn Equinox everyone :-)




No comments: