Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Earrings...Elements...Petite Rain

It's been a long busy morning. I woke at 3am, and have been awake since. I'm so excited to get more of my new earrings finished, photographed and listed. There will be another updated batch either tomorrow or Friday.

(was hoping to have these up yesterday...)




as always, please take a close look by clicking on photo, or link above to actual AutumnLeavesJewelry Etsy shop listing
I have 3 pair available...

size reference from my other Elements - Rain earrings, quite a difference...



I think this photo captures my fatigue from  lack of sleep...
I can't wait to dig my hands into my sterling silver and create what I've designed for you in the days to come. :-)

Meanwhile we plan to stock up on water, candles, flashlights, batteries, chocolate, yada in case Hurricane Irene decides to come up the Chesapeake. Either way, we are due for a lot of rain...
A friend who JUST got settled in OBX on vacation was evacuated.
Stay safe all you East Coast people!


No comments: