Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Love You Pepe and Random Pics

as in Pepe tools...


I've been busy the last few days...
I also love my Dremel...


This used to be one of my favorite drinks way back when Starbucks became huge on the East Coast
(i made this with resin and words- all those years ago...now  I think it's a little...silly)

A guy named Dave has a blog post in which he describes how to extend the life of double A batteries in the CanonA590 series cameras...I'm  so grateful,  so far it works! (hubby thinks it's only a temporary fix, bahumbug)

On Monday I got to see my dear friend Jodi and her sweet baby

Last Friday we watched the Redskins kick some (very nice looking man butts) from another team at an exhibition game
(Angelica  on left, me on right)


Soon  I'll have a new item to list, as an extention from a couple of other items I have been selling a lot of lately.

I'm about to start a local knitting group


No comments: