Sunday, July 10, 2011

Plume Agate Necklace

Fresh from my garden of stones...
Beautiful dentritic stone set into a bezel made by me, with a cut out of a sunflower in the back to shine its brilliance. The pendant is a 17" drop with  a pretty set of freshwater pearls along the back, dropping several inches. A cut out of a similar sunflower tag (made by me) with my makers mark and .925 also drops along the back. Wear your hair up with this luscious piece you'll want to show it off.

A band fix for a customer, I made this a year ago...

...and once again, Gina's Ring

5 comments:

liz r. said...

Them's pretty! What a great agate.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

very pretty!

Maryann said...

You have been busy Care. Beautiful creations once again xx

CarolynArtist said...

thank you :-) It's good (SO good) to be busy back in the studio! We do have a house guest, though no pre-teens, it makes studio life easier :-)

I want to be busy busy busy with creating and selling from now until December!!!
*scrunches eyes and does I Dream of Jeanie arm bend thingie*

Gina said...

that necklace is gorgeous!! I may have to buy it....can't wait to add the ring to my finger too!
Love you Cuz<3