Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Sale

and a few of you have asked about photos of my grandmother, my sweet grandmother who is often my muse

here she is as a wee toddler in Santee, Nebraska
This is my grandpa: Grandma grew up and married him...yay!
Chemawa Indian School (he is 4th from right in back)


Grandpa playing shot put (not sure what that is, some sort of throwing game)

Thankfully, they married, had a family and as a result had my dad who had me...
(Happy Father's Day Dad)
Here is Dad in...???...
You guys know what I look like...

Happy Father's Day to all the guys out there!

I'm currently running a 25% off sale in my AutumnLeavesJewelry shop
just use the word
Daddy in the code area to receive your automatic discount :-)

Hubby, (my daughter's father) is out golfing, later he'll watch golf with his pa...this golfing action sure fills a lot of days!
I'll be making dinner for the guys later (please send me good vibes, I'm making a dish that is known to be tasty)




4 comments:

liz r. said...

Those are beautiful photos, Care, thanks for sharing them.

Did your dinner turn out well?

CheekyLemur said...

I agree, you do have some wonderful photos. I can see you in the photo of your grandma.

Jodi Flood said...

What great family photos, Care. Hope your Father's Day dinner turned out delish! Bryan cooked his own--big steaks on the BBQ.

CarolynArtist said...

thank you Liz, the dinner was fine :-) I'm no fantastic cook but did make one of my signature no-fail dishes...the dessert - sour cherry pie ala mode helped add more flavor to the dinner I think :-) Everyone was chanting
Rory RORY go RORRRRY! (I'm sure Ireland is proud of Rory!)
Ms. Julia, I miss you, how are things in France? I can see the resemblance...I want to cuddle her and trim those ends so they match her bangs, lol!
Jodi, I miss you!!!! When do we get to have a play date, or knit date with the young miss?