Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mothers Day Jewelry Sale in Both Shops

Hello!

I'm  offering 30% discount (will be automatically reduced at check out) in both my Etsy and Artfire shops. AutumnLeavesJewelry will hold this sale until this Friday, just a couple of days before
Mother's Day
and will guarantee arrival by Saturday shipping via regular USPS when ordered by Monday, May 2nd. If you purchase an item (or items) that need to be custom sized or later than Monday, just contact me and I will let you know what expedited shipping cost will be, and we can discuss arrival time of custom sized orders.

Just a heads up: after Friday, May 6, the sale will go away in both shops.

Another goodie to think about, I'm now going to start including special sales offers in orders I send out, (private sales) for return customers :-) No return customer will be excluded, and along with the beautiful item from my shop you will find a secret discount to a special item.

I've just added the code MotherLove to my AutumnLeavesJewelry Etsy shop for the 30% discount.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Love,
-Care

No comments: