Monday, May 16, 2011

Father's Day Sale at AutumnLeavesJewelry

My golf ball markers are here, and ready to go, they are 25% discounted when you use the code
LoveYouDad at check out in my AutumnLeavesJewelry Etsy Shop.




Thank you sweet customers for the Mother's Day orders, I'm finishing the final order today. It was sweet to come home to these and dive into the work of hand on metal, fire and connection.








Our kitties missed us and Bart particularly was a bit overjoyed to see us return yesterday. As the thunder clapped outside, and rain poured down he was spotted near the front door. He ran in past us crying the whole way (picture a raspy Marilyn Monroe meow- he truly sounds like this) into the living room and back around to the kitchen.

Later he would not leave my side and I would melt every time I looked at his blue eyes. He was caught drinking from my water cup (naughty boy!), and got into everything he possibly could.

He even brought me one of his highly coveted plastic straws (he's a plastic straw kinda dude).

Finally I had to give him a gentle push from the nest when he was seen eating some string near me. I think we're back to normal today. Scrappy is snug in her favorite place, my studio, under an open window, shaped into a brown box.

No comments: