Friday, April 22, 2011

Perfect for Spring and Summer! Buds for the ears...

These have been listed in my Artfire shop...if  you are looking for me on Artfire you can simply type in Autumnleavesjewelry and you will be taken to one of my items...


I've also added a flashy Artfire link to the right that links directly to my shop. I still have lots of items on Etsy and haven't made a complete move.

It's a cold day today...and I think we're in for rain...such a departure from the 80 degrees we had a few days ago! Spring is so fickle.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :-)



2 comments:

The Noisy Plume: said...

Hey girl! I was just sipping my coffee and thinking of you this morning! I hope you're well!

And also, "amethyst sage lavender" -- some of my FAVORITE things all in once place! These are beautiful!

If it's raining, keep the sun in your soul.

xxxxxxxxx

CarolynArtist said...

Hello Jillian, it's nice to be thought of, esp with one of the best morning drinks ever invented! I hope you are well too dear! :-)
Yes these agates look like shiny intricate water colors...nature is so amazing.

I got sunshine on this cloudy day, and handing some over to you!
XOXOXO