Thursday, April 28, 2011

Colorful Earrings from the garden...

...my garden of stones...bright, everyday, long significant ear wires, Turquoise, Yellow Jasper, Red Jasper, ready to list tomorrow... Each stone sits atop a pretty balled headpin (made by me, as well as the ear wires) These are going to be offered at a very affordable price.
They will never go out of style because they are just so every day earrings! They are super comfortable and the pretty almond shape of the ear wire shows some sassy curves.
They are not oxidized, so you do not have to worry about any chemical on your dear sweet ear lobes. (A patina will develop in all the right places over time)
These are wonderful to gift as a Birthday, Mother's Day, or Any Day gift...they are also a wonderful treat you deserve for yourself.


Each one arrives at your door wrapped in a box with tissue, ribbon, and a turquoise see-through bag. Perfect for gifting and storing.

I'm going to  start including coupons in my orders for repeat buyers...so please be on the look-out for this treat.
Times are hard, gas prices are soaring, but we all need color and art in our lives. I hope everyone is finding ways to breathe slowly and have some belly laughs...and most of all hug your loved ones.

Love
-Care

4 comments:

susie said...

Love those colors, perfect everyday earrings to spice up any outfit. I've been on an earring making bender myself (seems like I get stuck on one thing and make a bunch and then move onto something completely different). May they fly off your shelves and make people happy. Wishing you a wonderful evening:)

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Susie! I'm keeping a set of each for me. :-) Sometimes going back to elementary designs is so rewarding!

CrashingBison said...

Love those earrings!!

You said: "Times are hard, gas prices are soaring, but we all need color and art in our lives. I hope everyone is finding ways to breathe slowly and have some belly laughs...and most of all hug your loved ones."

Soooo true!! ALLL of it!!!

xoxo
Vita

My Art and My Soul said...

Love these Care.....I guess we've all been on an earring making binge lately. I'm busy photoing mine to post soon (photoing? I think I just created a new word-o;) Hugs and enjoy the weekend!! Sal