Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Fresh Buds (newly listed)

for AutumnLeavesJewelry shop...these will be listed shortly...




Queensland Agate 20x15x4mm set in gorgeous hand smithed bezels by CarolynArtist at AutumnLeavesJewelry...the ear wires are also made by me and hang very long to accentuate the luscious drops of stones.
 

Here's a pair of Queensland agate cabs. Queensland agates are from Australia and are sought after because of their tight banding and the infinite colors they are found. These range from beautiful hues of light to deep purples, they are stunning in person. They are also so smooth you will just want to touch them over and over while wearing them...or maybe just set them down and stare...

These were made and finished this morning in my home studio. The backs have tiny heart cut outs and my makers mark. They also are marked .925



I absolutely love these...hope you do to!!!


 

6 comments:

ckdowns said...

Care--you just sound so happy in your blogposts this week!!! Not that you usually don't, but there's something special this week--are you happy to have your studio back the way you want it????? Green yesterday (gorgeous), purple today!! What's tomorrow????

If I had to guess, I'd say blue (turquoise, because I know you love it), but you've been full of surprises lately....
:-) And you make me smile every time I check your blog!!!!!!!!!

Hugs from the prairie--take care of your knee!!

Willow Branch said...

Soooooo pretty!!! those stones are to die for & the setting...well, you know. Just beautiful!!!

*licks the stone & runs*

Pam

The Noisy Plume: said...

EEEKKKKKK!!!!!!
That Queensland is gorgeous!!!!!!!! Settings are beautiful and clean, too! I can tell things are peachy keen there...
xx

CarolynArtist said...

Jillliiiiiiiiiiiiiian!!! Thanks hon! I always try for that seemless look! :-) (no oxidation either) double :-)
Payam, come back here and wipe up these stones!!!
Carooooooolinee, yeah, add solder and poof your pieces get more colorful and more versitile! (again)
will stick other knee in vise next year for similar results oy! jk

Sandi/sassyglassdesigns said...

These are so pretty Carolyn...those stones are gorgeous.

CarolynArtist said...

Ms Sassy I still have and cherish your ring, it's on my ring holder Caroliiiiiiiiiiiiiine gave me...thank you