Monday, February 28, 2011

Fresh Buds for Spring




Loving making pieces at my own pace and enjoying the ability to step back when I need to rejuvenate. My physical therapy is going great. I'm  keeping my left  knee taped almost 24/7, it really helps. Soon I'll see my doc for a post post knee check and may get the go ahead to start back at my regular gym.

I've procured some fresh new stones I'm really excited about. The colors! Oh the colors! Soon I'll have more goodies for you :-)

In the meantime this baby went out, on thick silver, and I like the accent above the letter A better than the previous one.

Mostly I love the feeling of being lost in the process of creating these pieces.






2 comments:

nova by tess said...

So happy to hear that you are doing better Care!

big hug!

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Tess!:)