Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fresh Bud

Here she is, my first ring after taking a couple of months of from soldering...

This will be listed in  my AutumnLeavesJewelry shop soon...

She's deep green Jade, with a flowery half round ring shank, bezel hand built by me as well, she sits high and proud. She's an elegant, simple, statement ring...and she's a size 5 3/4





On a happy note I've moved to the next level  of exercises in my physical therapy sessions, yay! My knee is taped, and boy does this help a lot. (esp. with my super loosey goosey joints!)

On a- oh my gosh! note, we woke in the wee hours asking each other "what's that noise???" it was a sizable leak in our roof. We will never buy a house with a flat roof again...though I love and adore this neighborhood for sentimental reasons, and I feel like we live in a mini park with all the trees. So...for now we will be lulled  to sleep tonight with a ploppy sounding drip drip drip...and looking for roofers in the area...oy vey! (things happen)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day, hope you love my newest piece, so many more rings with colorful stones to come soon!

No comments: