Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear Customers

Thank you for a fruitful weekend of sales. I do this work because there is no other work I can imagine to be fulfilling. And I make these pieces with you in mind...I don't have dreams about my pieces, they come from inside of me and from my muse, they come from the need and ache to bend and shape metal into beautiful curves with brilliant stones and kinetic movement.

(there are still over 20 items in my Last Chance Section which will be marked down to 50% once you've purchased...refund will be made via Paypal)

Freshly mailed:


i love you

5 comments:

ckdowns said...

Dear Care,

We love you back.

Whether or not you have a sale.
Your art is just so much fun!!!

Hugs,
Your customers

P.S. We like spinny, swingy, shiny things, too. :-)

nova by tess said...

Congratulations to a great weekend of sales Care! I agree that there isn't anything else I can imagine being more fulfilling than working with metal and stones. I haven't had time lately and I miss it with every ounce of my body and soul!

thebearaffair said...

Woo Hoo to you:O) Congrats!!

Willow Branch said...

Congrats!!!!

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

This artist loves her artsy life! (and you guys!!!)