Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another New Etsy Shop

opened, my Canadian friend, Vita runs it...she's super talented, please have a look, add her to your 'circle' on Etsy and purchase her bright vibrant jewelry, I bet the colors will make you smile!
CrashingBison on Etsy


Reminder to use
snow30
to receive automatic 30% discount at my AutumnLeavesJewelry shop :-) Happy Shopping!!!
Also...I am now taking orders for custom sizing rings again, woot woot, can you tell I'm so happy?

Poppy Rings
Unquiet Rings
Spinner Rings
and
Stacking Rings...see my listings (click to the right on any of my items in AutmnLeavesJewelry and find a listing, or send me a convo on Etsy)

Knee is faring much better after PT yesterday thanks for the well wishes!!!

1 comment:

Vita said...

You are the biggest sweetheart! Thanks Carebear! :) xo