Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweetness

Thank you, you know who you are, you have been an amazing customer, as all my customers are...I feel so blessed
This pretty bracelet cuff is going to it's new home tomorrow. :-)

here's the cuff in action...
This pic has been a bit over-used, but I've recently decided to start using it for my Custom Orders...

The sale is still on Just use the code snow30 at check out from my AutumnLeavesJewelry Etsy shop and receive an automatic 30% discount on any item(s)

I'll be making more of these cuffs with various themes, they are SOOOO comfortable, I  can imagine in summer they will be so cooling to the skin! (this is my second one)

On a personal note, my knee went boom today. I can't bend it. I just iced it, but the weight of the ice was too much, to touch it sends me reeling. I did try my pain meds and am hoping they help...it's elevated and hubby has put my crutches by my side. Tomorrow I have PT, which may result in having the area looked at and reassesed. I'm not sure I would ever opt to have knee surgery of any kind again...(okay stop being negative Care) This is my pain talking, not me. (well, it's actually me talking through my pain) This.Knee.Will.Bend...(I'm picturing myself doing kartwheels, wow that helps!!!) :-)

It's Sunday so Johnny's pop is coming over for dinner. No football...instead they'll watch golf, it's so sweet how they are together.

I wonder if any of you out there have knee issues(or other joint issues) you are dealing with, aside from just a soreness...maybe something beyond where we could share advice. On a positive note, the few PT sessions I've had,  and the exercises I've done at home have strengthened the muscles around the knee.

I miss Deuce and the gym...

5 comments:

susie said...

I love that bracelet,so glad it found a good home:)

Take care of that knee, hope it gets to feeling better soon.

Julz said...

Beautiful cuff. Hope your knee is better in the morning.

CarolynArtist said...

Thanks Susie and Julz! The knee is already better, retaped and the leg has been nicely exercized at physical therapy...I can't wait to make more of these cuffs!!!
...just staring out the window awaiting ice to fall...

Willow Branch said...

That is such a yummy bracelet!!!!
Sending heeling knee thoughts to ya!

Vita said...

Awe, so so sorry about your knee...hope you feel better quick!

LOOOOOVE your bracelets!!! One day I will own one!! xoxo