Monday, January 10, 2011

New Piece Listed

it's a big piece, and I LOVE this one so much! You can find more pics and a description of it by clicking on my Etsy link above the photo...


in other news, I'm grateful surgery is soon for my old knee

keeping it elevated, iced is easy...
I would love to find/make an ice holder that matches my jammies
(this is Angelica's Christmas  stocking, at this point I'm being practical)



I thought I'd share the wrtie up from my MRI, maybe you've had the same thing, or are wondering what sort of findings would lead to knee surgery

morning coffee is a must, even with crutches, this girl is up and about

That's about it for today...more pieces to come...will be resting with a movie soon.

Hope everyone has an outstanding day!!!


5 comments:

M.M.E. said...

What a beautiful new piece. I love the lines in the leaf. I wish you well with your surgery!

CarolynArtist said...

thank you...such a sweet thing to post :-) btw i LOVE your illustrations/artwork!!!

Fanciful Expressions said...

Beautiful work. I'm hoping for fast healing for your knee. My son had knee surgery several years ago and did very well.

ckdowns said...

AWESOME leaf necklace--wow, she's a beauty!!! I'm wearing my "Fly" feather today, another of your beauties, and I just feel magnificent in this, with the butterfly jasper beads.

Sending big hugs--hope you're enjoying some great movies and books in this down time, as the snow moves in!!! (No shoveling for you, missy!!!)

CarolynArtist said...

carolyyyyyyyyyn and caroliiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!
thank you so much. good to hear about successfull knee surgery, and yes to books and movies :-)
xoxoxoxoxoxo