Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Heart You Necklace

This is a new piece I'll be listing in my shop soon...I just love it, the whole necklace is made from sterling silver. There is a tiny heart cut-out (done by my hands, of course) and the pendant has been textured on both sides. Some luscious strands of tiny sterling silver chain gives the piece its flirty look.
Of course the back of the pendant bears my makers mark and .925, you will be sure this comes from my shop,  AutumnLeavesJewelry...
My pieces seem to be getting a bit smaller, I  like that :-)
She is just about 17" in length, Chain only,
Her length in full is 24" (including the drop of the strands)
From clasp to Pendant (not  including strands) she is 21 "


It's Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (you guys are so awesome and encouraging!)
my roots are past due doh...

6 comments:

thebearaffair said...

Very pretty!!

susie said...

Really like the texture on the pendant and the dangling chains - another one we may need to see on you;) Hope it flies right off of your shelves and into some lucky lady's hands for Valentine's Day.

thebearaffair said...

I agree with Susie - model it for us:O)

CarolynArtist said...

you guys are SOOOO awesome, I did it...on, it's on...and just a fyi, my surgery on left knee is next week! (just found out...) Onward we move~! :-)

Nay said...

likey!

thebearaffair said...

atta girl:O)