Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Elements Series

Cloudy Day Necklace using sterling silver, rivets and labradorite stones...
made 1-16-2011

I've just made my own cup of Joe, and am enjoying being more mobile. I was surprised to wake to some icy snow (not much) that fell overnight. My sweet hubby helped me from Thursday til this morning, and I dare say he was most happy to run (yes he ran) to work. jk...sort of...he has a lot of patience. So, my surgery went well, and I see the  doc for a follow up this week. Using frozen peas to ice my knee, and taking very little Vicoden...the worst are the stairs, going down...

Meanwhile I'm continuing to fight the winter-blues with making a piece of art a day. This cloud necklace came from a sketch from the night before. I like this challenge. I ate a bagel the other day and thought, what a lovely ring...who knows what will end up categorized as art for this challenge. I'm up for it and excited either way!

3 comments:

Nay said...

That necklace looks like it is soooooo much fun to wear!

Fashionably Adorned said...

that's a great necklace! fun idea!!

Willow Branch said...

Great necklace!!! I love how the labs are like huge rain drops.

Pam