Friday, January 28, 2011

Custom Necklaces and Zentangle

Can't wait to show you the 2 necklaces I'm just about finished with, which will be in the mail later today or tomorrow. The meaning behind the necklaces is beyond amazing.

In the meanwhile, I've been zentangling, or as I have always called it, doodling...I need to read up on this technique a little more...It's meant to be meditative, and it is, it's also addictive...

There are books out there with patterns, I really like free-form when it comes to art(doodles and inkings)...

Nay and Pam turned me onto this doodling craze...wouldn't it be awesome to do one one a wall? I think so...:-)

psst...it's snowing again, though I think this snow will not disrupt as many folks as the last one 2 days ago...I hope all my friends without power are warm and keep holding on it will be restored, or call me and you can come over hhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!


4 comments:

Willow Branch said...

I do love your zentangle!!!!

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

oh Pam, my zentangle loves you too!!! I've made another I really like, not sure if I'm properly zentangling, because more thought aobut design and balance went into it...and the theme is...

coffee...

CarolynArtist said...

I'm on a roll, when I wake up I have my coffee and start doodling, I bought some nice black sharpie pens
water resistant
fine tip
non-smelly
perfect for water color paper too!

Willow Branch said...

What would we do without Sharpies?