Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can You Feel It?

Love and Sales are in the air!  (Sale also applies to items already on sale) Just use the code ART2011 and automatically receive a discount of 35%.

I've got new items in Que awaiting their final touches and will list them soon.

On a personal note this gal will be having surgery soon on her left knee. It's nothing dramatic or pitiful, it's a good thing I live in a society where this is an option (I dare not go into the particulars in case you are eating).  After the surgery there is a small amount of recovery time followed by physical therapy...and then I'm back baby!!! (And I am grateful for the opportunity to fix this problem.)

This was briefly in bloom in my kitchen so I snapped a shot...isn't it perfection? This flower is for Lily, I haven't met her yet, but she's growing by the day and is blessed to be part of an amazing family! (looking forward to knitting for you Miss Lily!) Hope to be knitting alongside your mom soon :-)



5 comments:

thebearaffair said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery but like you said, if you have to have it there's no place like home:O) When is it scheduled? Who's Lily? Rest up and take care of yourself....Hugs, Sal

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Sal, Lily, you may have seen her on FB, look around :-) (Think Jodi)
Not scheduled yet, just saw the doc last night...awaiting my time slot...and it sounds like once it's over the moving forward will be fast! :-)

thebearaffair said...

Oh, yes - baby Lily.......What a doll and what a lucky baby, family and you for being able to hug her little cheeks:O) Sal

Nay said...

wishing you a successful surgery and a super quick recovery!

CarolynArtist said...

Sal, I've only seen email updates, hope to meet her soon!!! :-)
Nay, thanks, sounds like its a few weeks away, sooo, until then I will SMITH! :DDDDDD