Friday, January 21, 2011

A Beautiful Day (with Cami in progress...)

yesterday as i prepped for my daughter's birthday...I opted to make a homemade cake from a real recipe...it turned out luscious and chocolatey, better than any mix. It was easier than I had remembered, then I remembered why I have always loved to bake...
Angelica did not make her party at home, we were very late getting things together and she had surprise plans from her friends...so our times collided and Mom and Dad dove into the cake...notice we left the candles unlit :D

here's the beginning



and after...


this morning I just shot this pic, Ms. Large Rump is vying for my foot stool again!







on a much more creative note

This is for you-know-who...the cami, in progress from Angelica to you ;-)






and...I'm getting more Little Critters Ready for LuxeCoop's shop



2 comments:

Willow Branch said...

Those are the cutest little sketches evaaarrr!! I love them all!! I can not draw animals at all, but I keep practicing.

The cake looks yummy & I would have sliced into it too.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkyou Pam! I lorve to sketch and ink and water color...I'm running out of sheet metal, that happens o.0 I need a roller...i need sales, I need so much!!!