Saturday, November 27, 2010

Windy Day

...gusty winds on an otherwise quiet day...

I finally got to see a pic of my dad's new condo in San Diego, it's so awesome looking!!! (and sunny) My dad looks great too...still getting used to being the last Shepard back East...

We're going to have to make a trip to San Diego and Portland soon :-)

Our 24th wedding anniversary is coming up, and I have requested techie stuff, I guess I'm geeky in this way. (oh sin! we've really been living together for several more years than our wedding day...)

The Redskins play Vikings (home game) tomorrow, with 3 generations from our house attending. It will be a nice quiet day for this artist to spend in the studio. Having a meal ready for their return will be easy, you guessed it, turkey and all the trimmings :-)

This fat little package is heading to BR's today, it's full of vintage earrings and some awesome
AutumLeavesJewelry Hoops...my niece Cady is delivering and I sure hope she makes it faster than the old Pony Express...




meanwhile I have a couple of Etsy items to pack and mail.

2 comments:

Gabby Rogers said...

OHHH. Awesome! Let us know when you venture over this way!

CarolynArtist said...

where are you located???