Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why So Serious

with our art? (most of the time...maybe that's a question best suited for me!)

I have great news from the back doc, I have a normal back for my age, yes to the bone spurs, but they aren't touching any nerves. Imagine my surprise when I was told to go back to the gym when I feel like it, and will be starting physical therapy very soon. AND I had a cortisone shot in my left hip. The doc called me "loosey goosey" which aptly describes the quite amazing bendy positions I can move most of my joints.  These loosey hips needed a little WD40 I guess (in form of Cortisone)

So...I'm back at my bench sawing away.

Listening to Norah Jones (currently)

and

This is for you ! :-)

Ghost Peeps! Half sale!



Nay asked for a pic of me in my long Stay Puft down coat, so here she is Nay...
I look a wee grumpy, not sure what that's about...

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Great news on the back! Congrats.

Jodi Flood said...

Yaaaaaaay! So glad you're AOK - loosey goosey woman!

Nay said...

poor peep ghost!
Yay for stay puft coat!
It must be getting COLD back east. It is still in the 70's here...

Sandi/sassyglassdesigns said...

Congrats on the back news...I am sure that eases your mind. What a great idea to put peeps in your cocoa (I assume that's cocoa).

Maryann said...

Great news Care!
Keep warm and happy in whatever you do.... xx

CarolynArtist said...

Good morning! Yes its cocoa, a peep adds just the right amount of crunch and fluff! :-) Thanks for the well wishes everyone, yes I am officially Loosey Goosey in my joints! Nay, we had a wee cold spell, frost at night, now it's warming up a tad...just a tad...we're in that mixed phase where you see people like me (wimps) in parkas and others in shorts with down vests...layers...
on with metal work :-)

CheekyLemur said...

You're not a wimp wearing you stay puft, it's heat therapy for your creaky joints!