Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Jewelry for the Shop

Simple pieces...these are so sweet...attention to detail as the ear wire loops curve under, just so on both...made by me, of course...juicy drops of sterling silver balls adorn the bottom of the Red Carnelian beads, which are snug under the sweet green glass leaves. A movable spinning copper round bead sits atop, to keep your glass oh so safe! (look for more simple earrings in my shop soon...a gal sometimes needs some pretty dangle earrings with a pop of color!)



a smithed Lariat with Sterling Silver pressed/rolled leaf(rolled by me of course) Pretty sterling silver circles soldered by me, of course. Winter is captured using Turquoise for the blue blue sky, and a winter berry in form of Carnelian Red and Green Leaf beads...this versatile piece is 24" long...and so so pretty



I've got more...pics to come...have been busy with other things this morning, trying to find a decent recipe for...(yes I'm going to say it) Turkey Soup, aaaaaaa all this turkey! :-) We're grateful to have full plates.

These guys have headed out to tailgate at the 'Skins game...I need to have hot food when they return later, let's hope for another win!!!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!!!


4 comments:

CarolynArtist said...

another lariat and 2 more pair of earrings to come...must go bake...

ckdowns said...

Add a package of dry Italian dressing mix to your soup broth--my dad swears by this. We're still eating turkey, too, but I think I'm going to do sandwiches with beer cheese soup tonight! :-)

CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your new jewels are scrumptious!!!!!! I LOVE the combination of colors in this lariat...oh, I need a second job to support my jewelry habit!!!!!

And what are you baking???????? I want to find time for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies tonight...here's hoping!!!!

xo

CarolynArtist said...

I left a long reply and lost it all...new droid, all new to me Thank you for noticing my new work Sweet Caroline!!!!!!!!!!

CarolynArtist said...

Oh doh made super moist banana bread...activating Cyber Monday code now.