Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Days

Today we celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary. The biggest gifts are  found in the smallest moments...we've had so many, and plan to keep our hearts open for more.

(did that sound like a Hallmark card?)

...those words really came from my soul...crikey, am I sounding extra-Hallmarky?

I love my husband, my best friend, my soul-mate, Jonathan! :-)

Here's to LOVE

We've been "together" for about 28 years, know each other for about 30...we are so  blessed.

Okay enough about us.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I have 2 more pair of earrings I'll be listing and another necklace, remember today is CyberMonday!!! Use the code ArtRocks in my shop and receive 30% off your order.

is it okay that I mixed business with my love life in my blog?
<---needs more coffee
Champagne Earrings



Pink Champagne Earrings

Feather Necklace in Copper,  Sterling Silver, and Leaves
Feather Necklace in Copper, Sterling Silver and Green Leaves

7 comments:

ckdowns said...

:-)

Happy 24th to you two!!! You SHOULD celebrate the day--with lots of love!!!! You two seem to make such a great team--and that's worth lots of exclamation points AND coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, tell your sweetie congratulations from me, too--if you happened to stop by HERE, our tom turkeys would gobble in your honor to herald this momentous occasion!!!

:-)
Beautiful new pieces, too, Care--bright and cheerful!!!
Have a GRAND day!!!
xo

Kathleen said...

Happy anniversary!

CheekyLemur said...

Of course you should mix love and business, it's what makes the world go around.
Congrats to you both.
Stunning pieces there.

Nay said...

Happy anniversary!!!

CarolynArtist said...

dear friends, you guys are soooo lovely!!!!!!!! thanks for the anniversary wishes! :-) Okay Julia, I'll MIX tee hee...been a busy day, forgot to list these, off to do it now...
(i will tell him Caroline!!!!!!!)

Maryann said...

Happy Anniversary Care! May love and laughter continue to flourish in your lives.

Maryann xx

Fanciful Expressions said...

Happy anniversary to you both.