Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Psssssssst...I've got a Seeeecwettttt

It's a sale!

I've decided it's TURQUOISE SALE WEEK in my Etsy shop, AutumnLeavesJewelry. You can see the details of this sale in my shop below my banner. If you have any questions feel free to convo me
:-)

This week is packed full of various doctor appts and I want to offer you sunshine in the form of a lovely sale, to replace my gloom and doom attitude I sometimes sink into.

I also have been feeling recharged and will be making more pieces to pass on to you.

because...

...earlier while meandering 'round my kitchen I shuffled past some drying (okay~ I need to remove them from the big vase and save what few remain and transfer to smaller vase...) flowers and saw one in a state of bloom. That glance, the very moment I saw the tips of this odd looking flower stopped me whole and I walked over to have a look. Really? It bloomed? I don't even know what kind of flower it is, but I'll be recreating my version of it in metal for you.

I want so badly- so much- to tinker with more kinetics and unexpected pieces.

The flower that beckoned me earlier with its petals so proudly pointing up towards the sky opened up a sea of calm within me. (There is a vision of an open palette- as if awaiting a drop of color in form of paint.) The seed is planted and I'm not rushing this new piece, it will be savored and coddled until its forged into something I'm proud of.


October 27, 1961
WJShepard, III
This is for my brother John, for your birthday, I miss you all the time...you would have loved this band...CAKE





6 comments:

Maryann said...

Isn't creativity amazing? Take your time Care and enjoy how everything unfolds.....

CarolynArtist said...

'tis Maryann! :-) Thanks, and I will...

ckdowns said...

Care, you are something! Savor that blossom--sounds like a message for you!

CarolynArtist said...

I just put the flower in its on vase, the rest were getting rank! will have to google it! :-) Caroline it is so pretty today, it's super sunny one minute, then pouring rain the next, with darkness...I think we're in for a t-storm :-) (it's pretty because it's not so cold yet, and all arond is COLOR from the leaves)

CarolynArtist said...

I just put the flower in its on vase, the rest were getting rank! will have to google it! :-) Caroline it is so pretty today, it's super sunny one minute, then pouring rain the next, with darkness...I think we're in for a t-storm :-) (it's pretty because it's not so cold yet, and all arond is COLOR from the leaves)

CarolynArtist said...

This band Cake always makes me smile!!!!!!