Saturday, October 2, 2010

More New Rings...

...ala kinetic, spinners in both Sterling Silver and 14K Gold


14K Gold Petite Spinner with Sterling Silver
US Size 6 3/4


Sterling Silver Curvy Lace Edge Spinner Ring
Size 7 1/2



I was going to take today off, but if you follow my blog, or know me you probably know it's a hard thing for me to do(when I have the energy I tend to grab it till I droop). This artist did wake at 8 to get to the post office as they opened to mail all the Everyone Is A Winner pieces, and 2 new orders that came in. Sans caffeine, the bed beckoned and I woke back up at noon. Worked on these 2 pretties, and am still in my jammies. (I did throw on a jean jacket to catch the last of the Autumn sun out front while wearing my jammies and slippers) It was fun.

I'll list these in my shop tomorrow.

We are headed to the neighbors for a bbq and some fun. Hopefully lots of belly laughs (we always have belly laughs with them!)

2 comments:

CheekyLemur said...

You might want to get dressed before the bbq?
...only thinking of you!

CarolynArtist said...

ha ha Julia! I did have to shower and put on real clothing before walking over to the neighbors...fyi I've got my gym clothes on this mornging since I'll be there later :D