Friday, October 8, 2010

Birthday Weekend Sale

that's right, I'm going to offer more savings in these hard times for you :-) It's my birthday tomorrow, the 9th, I'll be turning THIRTY FIVE! (haha- if you know me you'll see the silliness in this declared age)

...so I thought I'd offer 35% off each item.

Same as always, purchase the item and then I will adjust your total via paypal and reimburse you!

Every item IS on sale, even my new ones.  (and made to order items) So, I hope to be a busy girl starting today thru Monday and on into the week as I send out orders for you!


in other news from Care's place:
It's been a pretty busy week here in my studio and in Alexandria where I have been taking ongoing classes for several years now. My lowered caffeine intake has certainly helped my Meniere's. I've rejoined our old gym (and am making hubby go to!) It feels so good to be back working out.
Currently reading the 3rd (and sadly, final) book in the Stieg Larsson series, The Girl Who Played With Fire.

Hubby asked me what I would like for my birthday, and I usually want the same thing, for our little family to do something together, something artsy. We'll cook a home made dinner and have a cake. Sometimes I opt for the fun 'paint your own' pottery. I was thinking of doing an art project for my studio, and as much as hubby will complain I just know once we get going he'll relax and add his most interesting touch to the  piece. Angelica has the day off tomorrow so we are set for family time, my favorite! :-)

Sunday 3 generations will be headed out to see the Redskins play, Angelica, Dad, and Grandpa Bert, I hope to snap some photos of them in their gold and burgundy attire. They are serious fans. (and I will savor my time alone here...) Who knows, I might surprise us all and start a yummy meal in the crock pot Sunday morning.

I hope everyone is healthy and warm! I'm about to add a video soon...yes me, the ham.

6 comments:

thebearaffair said...

Love your new banner and new profile picture. Glad to hear you are feeling better too:O) I'm beginning a vegan routine tomorrow to see if I can improve on God's creation somewhat:O) Just seem to be in a rut and need to revamp the old bod before it's too late. I'll let you know how it goes.....Hugs, Sal HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAROLYN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..........AND MANY MOOOOOOOORE!!

ckdowns said...

Sweet, sweet Care--Happy, happy birthday!!!!! You are too generous with this sale--wishing you all the best for YOUR day and YOUR shop!!!!! This is a grand idea!!! Enjoy your family time--and cake???? Will there be cake???????????

Wish I could be there to hug you in person--so I'm sending big old hugs from the prairie, where we are so warm the mosquitoes are buzzing and the frogs are performing in chorus--no lie, in October!!! Maybe all this action is in HONOR of your birthday!!!!!

Much love,
Caroline

P.S. Sal's song is TOOOO cool!!!

CarolynArtist said...

Saaaalllllll xoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxo Love you girl! Thank you for the beautiful birthday song! :-) (I hear you about the Bod!!!)
Caroliiiiiiiiine!!!!!! You always make me grin so big! I always love hearing about life on the prairie, wish I could hear the same sounds! Can't wait to meet in person, yes Sal's song is so sweet and so is she (in person!!!)
YES CAKE! our daughter will be making my favorite, spice cake with real cream cheese frosting...and later I'm going to make them sing karaoke with me tee hee hee!!! :p
XOXOXOXO

the Lady said...

Happy Birthday!!!

thebearaffair said...

Well, thank you ladies. Care, hope your day was filled with lots of love and sunshine:O)

CarolynArtist said...

Is that you The Lady? Is it L???? from Oakland??? Thank you!
Sal...it was so much fun, and it's still fun! :-) ...i'm stretching my birthday love into today because of the holiday, which means J is playing golf, and (as much as possible) i'm getting him to do little things for me in the name of BIRTHDAY!