Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Goodies will be listed in my AutumnLeavesJewelry Etsy Shop later...


I was a busy gal today, up at 3 blogging and later getting these photos fresh off the bench from later in the day...These are going to be a staple in my studio. Aren't they so round and inviting? They are Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, 8mm and beautifully set. Each pair will vary slightly but will match. (this sweet pair will be listed soon)

I also wanted to...and did finish another type of my Unquiet Ring with an ee cummings line
i carry your heart
There are metal beads inside the ring dome to make noise! (not for Ninja beginners, must be stealth Ninja to wear this) Or, if you aren't a Ninja it's just a gorgeous ring.
More of these to come.
This is a size 6 3/4 to 7


It was oxidized by egg, and worked out fine. The oxidation process took 2 eggs and about 3-4 hours, and in between I reheated the eggs 3 times at 30 seconds in the microwave

Yes my ring is in this tiny little Rubbermaid container!


Oh Unquiet Ringy where arrrrrrrrrrrre you???

 

...after some digging I found her!
Every little bit we can individually do to be kinder to this fragile earth is important, imho

Rock on!

This is the prettiest part of my day, I must be honest and let you know I had to calm myself and hide away for a while. I seem to be losing sleep and my racing thoughts and sadness area colliding. I've mentioned these things before to you...I had a fantastic couple of weeks and feel it sort of crumbling in little parts of my jagged days.
However,
meds (would a diabetic give up insulin shots, would we not re-set a broken leg or fix a flooded levee?), good diet, sleep, water, hugs, meditation and talk therapy help immensely.


2 comments:

thebearaffair said...

:O) I LOVE the new ring!!! Sending ***hugs*** your way too...XXOO Sal

CarolynArtist said...

Hugs back Sal! xoxo the Paperman is delivering the Washington Post...(he drives way to fast in and out of our cluster!)