Saturday, September 4, 2010

50% off Everything in my Etsy Shop through Tuesday!

Hello beautiful people!!! It's a super nice day out, blue sky with white puffy clouds, we have windows open and hubby is preparing food for a family bbq. (I feel a karaoke night coming on, watch out neighbors, or should I apologize for the noise in advance?)

A note about my ongoing sale:

All of my larger pieces are also 50% off in my Etsy shop :-)
I will reimburse your 50% via Paypal after order is complete through my Etsy shop.
No code needed!




Some of you lovely people have already grabbed some goodies, I was so pleased to see the Dakota Cross Necklace go to a great home! Here are samples of a few more. (and yes even my smaller everyday items are half off!)











She's a small sized spinner, but she's beautifully made, and solid 14k rose gold. She would be sweet to wear around your neck on your favorite chain!

All Petite and Tomboy Petite Spinners (ready to ship) are half off, this is a super deal!
There are severeal to choose from!

1 comment:

ckdowns said...

It's a gorgeous day here, too--congratulations on the sales SO FAR--hope more of your lovely pieces fly off to grand homes....

Sunny hugs from the prairie!