Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Studio Day

Not in Alexandria, so I'm doing it all from home...

already hot in my studio...have the fan on, streaming good tunes, been drilling, dapping and now filing...the pickle solution is heating and I am blessed to have the whole day to work with these hands and create some art.

Later I'll be at the pool (even in this stinky air!)

Hope everyone is staying cool and having a productive and relaxing day!

This was from the other day, my Hibuscus...they are holding their own in this bad air! :-)

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Love,love,love that red hibiscus! I've got an old fashioned but reliable pink,frilly hibiscus and I know how much heat and even 'bad air' they can tolerate.

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Maryann! Ahhh that's good to know! As you can see I've never pruned it. There are 3 twisted together and it is years old. It also appears to need a larger planter at this point and I fear planting it outside because it does so well inside during fall to winter...